Student Scholarship Program
16th Annual Bill NFWL-NRA Bill of Rights Essay Scholarship Contest
TO BE ANNOUNCED - Please check website in March 2013 for contest details!
Questions? Please email email@example.com!
2012 NFWL-NRA Bill of Rights Essay Contest Scholarship
Last year, the National Foundation for Women Legislators (NFWL) and the National Rifle Association (NRA) are sponsoed the 15th annual nationwide NFWL-NRA Bill of Rights Essay Contest. The focus of this year's topic was the impact public policies have on women and historically underrepresented populations as they are decided at the state verses federal level.
The seven contest winners received a $3,000 unrestricted scholarship to use towards college tuition at any U.S. college or university and an all-expense-paid trip to NFWL's 2012 Annual Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Congratulations to the recipients of the 2012 Scholarship!
- Eesha Choudhari, Sponsored by Senator Mamie Locke, Virginia
- Cara Cicciarelli, Sponsored by Senator Christine Radogno, Illinois
- Briana Head, Sponsored by Representative Pamela Stephenson, Georgia
- Rebecca Salustri, Sponsored by Representative Pamela Sawyer, Connecticut
- Jessica Thomeczek, Sponsored by Representative Jeanie Lauer, Missouri
- Amanda Wong, Sponsored by Assemblywoman Beth Gaines, California
- Casey Yamasaki, Sponsored by Senator Tracey Eide, Washington